Friday, April 30, 2010

Hedgehog Appliqué

I’m a little obsessed with Hedgies at the moment, and found this idea and tutorial here.   I had a shirt of The Peanut’s that was a hand-me-down.  It was a nice shirt, but had a boring picture of a strawberry on it.  (Not all strawberries are boring; this strawberry was boring.)  Anyway, it was the perfect candidate of something to cover with an appliqué.  It’s only the second I’ve made, but I’m content with the final product.

DSC_0010.DSC_0003 And since it’s a girl hedgie, I gave her a rhinestone eye and nose and a pink bow for her head.DSC_0007.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness so cute! thanks for sharing. i love they way she turned out. have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. darling! darling! darling! I love the way she turned out!

    ReplyDelete