Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cover the Boppy

Since I had a lot of fabric left that matched Little Miss’s nursery, I decided to try to make a cover for the Bobby that resides in her room.  I found a tutorial/pattern and printed it out.  Before I finished cutting out the pieces to tape together, I got bored, so I decided to fetch an existing Boppy cover to see if I could just make a pattern off of that.  I could, and I did. 


I’m not so good at sewing curved items yet…and I imagined that I centered the zipper, but once I turned the cover right-side-out, it was clear that I did not.


No comments:

Post a Comment